Charming and nurtured brick colonial with extras to thrill. Located in the coveted Lynnewood section of Havertown, walking distance to shopping, parks, the YMCA, and the new Lynnewood elementary school. As you pull up, notice the expanded double driveway. EP Henry Pavers extend the walking path to a custom crested security gate where a large screened in owner's mudroom entry is just beyond. Meanwhile, guests are welcomed to the front, where a full covered porch protects and anchors the attractive front door with leaded glass and storm door. The living space is large with a neutral palette, and natural light flooding in through south faced windows. The flow is traditional with a twist, as you enter the widened archway to the conjoined kitchen and dining room. Foodies & Wine enthusiasts will adore this attractive kitchen, well designed for entertaining, and outfitted with stainless GE appliances, granite counters, tile backsplash and gas cooking. Head downstairs, where an oak barrel cooperage is awaiting a future wine cellar or finished space. Laundry and work shop have their place, with room to make your own. Back on the main level, the kitchen door and dining sliders access a covered patio, with wide views of the flat and private yard. On your left, a screened mudroom doubles as a screened in 3 season room. Connected to this are pavers underfoot, with stone columns at the edge, bordering a spacious lawn. To the right is an outdoor kitchenette, and a homemade masterpiece - your very own refractory wood fired oven! Relax as the fire warms your space while cooking your favorite pizza. The tall evergreens and wood fencing will strive to keep the neighbors at bay, but soon you will be the chef of the block with this crowd pleaser. On the second floor are 3 sizable bedrooms, with a convenient hall bath. One bedroom features its own ensuite built within the last 2 years with a corner shower and pedestal sink. The comfy neutral carpet is in great shape, and has hardwoods underneath. Pride in craftsmanship is apparent in this clean, updated home that is well loved, and priced to sell fast ! Private showings only so call today for a tour before this one is snapped up.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Glass, Mixed, Vinyl Siding
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Workshop
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Low Pile Carpeting, Other.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Private, Concrete Driveway, Lighted, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Glass
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.00 x 114.00
- Other, Chain Link, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Grill - Outdoors, Front Yard, Back Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard, Trees. Level, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Landscaping, Private, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price