Every day feels like a vacation when you come home to this impressive 2019 E.B. Mahoney home on one of the most coveted tree-lined streets in Bryn Mawr. With two parcels totaling 2.89 acres, and four levels of living space plus an outdoor room, this 12,253-sf custom residence offers all the room you need, the privacy you crave and an ideal location in the coveted Radnor School District less than 3 miles from the Bryn Mawr and Villanova train stations. Inside and out, youâll find thoughtful design and exceptional features for ease of livingâlike a mudroom elevator that services three floors, a whole-house Lutron lighting system and custom built-ins throughout. From hardwood and tile floors, high ceilings, stunning wallpaper and millwork throughout, youâre surrounded by luxury. Fully decorated by Sarah Wolfington of Wolfington Interiors, this home is both impressive and welcoming. The main level features a huge great room that opens to the outdoor room, and to an intimate bar room with wet bar, fridge and spiral staircase to the wine cellar. A spacious kitchen boasts a 13-ft-by 4-ft island, triple-thick quartz countertops, 6-burner Lacanche French range, 2 Bosch dishwashers, 2 Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezers and a full-size beverage refrigerator. Youâll appreciate both the desk alcove and the pantry/auxiliary kitchen with Wolf stove, plus generous storage and countertops. The light-filled dining/breakfast room opens to the outside room through French doors. Also on the main floor, the primary bedroom suite is the perfect retreat, with custom remote-controlled window blinds, vaulted ceiling, en suite bathroom with 2 vanities, 2 water closets and a separate room with shower and soaking tub. Two walk-in closet rooms feature custom cabinetry, shelving, shoe and handbag storage. One has 2 islands with marble countertops, a small refrigerator, a make-up table and a dedicated space for a safe. The suite is just steps from a discrete staircase offering quick access to 2 childrenâs rooms with shared Jack-and-Jill bathroom and separate vanities. Upper level 1 also has 3 other bedrooms, including a spacious in-law suite, all with walk-in closets, high ceilings and en suite baths. A 2nd laundry on this level adds convenience, and a reading room/minstrelâs gallery with custom trim work overlooking the foyer provides a quiet escape. On the 2nd upper level is a large finished game room with window seats and a rough plumb full bath that you can finish to suit your style. The finished lower level provides a great space to work and play. Off the extra-wide hallway, an office with custom tray lighting, built-in lacquered cabinets with high-end hardware, hardwood floors and decorator wallpaper opens to the outside patio and yard. A studio with closets, a mirrored wall and ballet barreâperfect for dance, yoga or a home gymâalso opens to the outside. A golf simulator room with special flooring and sink, a climate-controlled wine cellar with extensive built-in storage, a bonus family room, and a full bath with sauna and built-in linen closet add to the homeâs resort-like feel. With nearly 3 acres and an in-ground pool and spa, this property offers a great outdoor lifestyle. Overlooking the pool, patio, trees and the Kirkâs Run creek in your yard, an outdoor room with a fan and heaters in the vaulted shiplap ceiling offers year-round enjoyment, thanks to a large brick surround with fireplace and TV, built-in speakers, and a built-in grill a few steps away. Itâs easily accessible from the family and breakfast/dining rooms. Youâll spend a lot of time around the fenced-in pool, swimming or enjoying the gorgeous tile, landscaping and hardscaping. The main-level mudroom, with shiplap walls and storage cubbies, a full bathroom and a laundry room with deep farm sink and a back stairway all make poolside time easy. An oversized 4-car garage with extra-high doors, epoxy floors and GarageTek storage system has brick stairs to the house.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, Transitional
7 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Public Water
Hardi Plank, Brick, Concrete
12,253 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
E. B. Mahoney
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Disposal, Air Cleaner, De-Humidifier, Humidifier, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Partial
- Skylights, Triple Pane, Vinyl Frame, Screened, Insulated
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Bar, Breakfast Area, Sauna, Sprinkler System, Air Filter, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Concrete, HardeePlank
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Brick
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Lap, Heated, Saltwater
- Heated Spa, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 2 parcels - 2.32 acres a>
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Premium, Stream/Creek, Poolside, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price